PAV BHAJI MASALA
Updated: Jan 30, 2019
Chef: Aanal Kotak
Recipe Servings: 1 Box
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Ingredients for Pav Bhaji Masala
1. 4 Tbsp coriander seeds (dhaniya)
2. 2 Tbsp cumin seeds (jeera)
3. 4 Bay leaf (tej patta)
4. 15-20 Cloves (laving)
5. 2 Cardamom (Eliachi)
6. 1 Big Cinnamon stick (Dalchini)
7. 2 Tsp black Pepper (kali Mirch)
8. 1 Tsp Saunf (fennel seeds)
9. 15 Dried Kashmiri red chilli (lal Mirch)
10. ½ Tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
11. 1 Tsp Dry mango powder (amchur powder)
12. 1 Tsp red chilli powder
How to prepare Pav Bhaji Masala
1. In a thick bottomed pan, take coriander seeds, cumin seeds, black pepper, cloves, cardamom, fennel seeds, cinnamon, bay leaf, kashmiri red chilli, mango powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and dry roast on a low to medium flame till they turn aromatic.
2. Transfer to the small bowl and allow it to cool completely.
3. Blend to fine powder in a grinder without adding any water.
4. Finally, pav bhaji masala is ready.