Updated: Feb 23, 2019
Chef: Aanal Kotak
Recipe Servings: 1 Box
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Ingredients for Sandwich Masala
1. 3 Tbsp cumin seeds (whole jeera)
2. 10-12 Cloves (laving)
3. 1 Piece cinnamon (dalchini)
4. 2 Tsp whole black pepper (kali Mirch)
5. 1 Tbsp fennel seeds (saunf)
6. 2 Tsp black salt (sanchal)
7. 2 Tsp dry mango powder (amchur powder)
How to prepare Sandwich Masala
1. Heat a flat non-stick pan on a medium flame, add cumin seeds, fennel seeds, whole black pepper, cloves, cinnamon and dry roast them till the aroma comes out.
2. Add dry mango powder, black salt and stir it for 2 minutes and let it cool down.
3. Now add everything in a blender and powder it finely.
Let the mix cool. Store this in air tight container.