Updated: Apr 10, 2019
Chef: Aanal Kotak
Recipe Servings: 2 Persons
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Ingredients for Onion Bhajis
1. 2 White onions (sliced or spiralized)
2. ¾ Cup gram flour
3. ¾ Cup rice flour
4. ½ Tsp baking powder
5. 1 Tsp salt
6. 1 Tsp cumin powder
7. ½ Tsp turmeric powder
8. 1 Green chilli, (deseeded & finely chopped)
9. 2 Tbsp cilantro (freshly chopped)
10.1 Tsp lemon juice
11. 5-6 Tbsp water
12. Oil for frying
How to cook Onion Bhajis
1. In a bowl make a mixture of gram flour and rice flour by adding water as required.
2. Add green chillies, cilantro, baking powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder and salt, mix well.
3. Lastly add lemon juice and mix well all together.
4. Heat oil in a non-stick pan and let it heat for few minutes.
5. Now marinate the sliced onions in prepared gram flour and rice flour mixture properly.
6. Deep fry the onions in heated oil till golden brown in colour.
7. Remove in a serving plate.