Updated: Jan 30, 2019
Chef: Aanal Kotak
Recipe Servings: 1 Box
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Ingredients for Chana Masala
1. 1 Tbsp dry pomegranate seeds (anardana)
2. 3 Tsp coriander seeds (dhaniya)
3. 2 Tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
4. 10-12 Cardamom seeds (elaichi)
5. 2 Tsp black pepper (kali Mirch)
6. ¼ Tsp cloves (laving)
7. 1 Tbsp red chilli powder
8. 1 Tbsp black salt (sanchar)
9. 2 Pieces Bay leaf (tej patta)
How to prepare Chana Masala
1. Roast dry pomegranate seeds, coriander seeds and cumin seeds in a pan on a slow flame and stir continuously. Let them cool down for a while, after transfer to a bowl.
2. Add black pepper, cardamom, cloves, black salt, red chilli powder and bay leaf in same bowl and mix well.
3. Grind all the masala well in a grinder. Chana masala is ready.
Store in air tight container.
63 views0 comments