GREEN TEA MASALA CAKE
Updated: Jan 30, 2019
Chef: Aanal Kotak
Recipe Servings: 4 Persons
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Ingredients for Green Tea Masala Cake
1. 100 Gms fresh green tea (lemon grass)
2. ½ Tsp Chai masala
3. ½ Cup mixed nuts
4. 250 Gms Maida
5. 125 Gms Butter
6. 400 Gms Milk Maid
7. 50 Gms Icing Sugar
8. ½ Tsp Baking Powder
9. 75 ml Drinking Soda
10.¼ Tsp Baking Soda
11. Water as required
Ingredients for Garnish
1. 5-6 Red cherries
2. Chocolate sauce
How to prepare Green Tea Masala Cake
1. In a sauce pan boil lemon grass tea leaves in 125 ml water, let it boil and keep aside.
2. Cream butter, icing sugar and milk maid together in a bowl and beat it till light and fluffy.
3. Add chai masala in the batter and beat again.
4. Now strain the boiled lemon grass water in the batter and mix it well.
5. Sieve the flour with baking powder and baking soda and mix it to the creamed mixture.
6. Add drinking soda gradually to make a smooth batter and add mixed nuts in it.
7. Pour it in a desired greased tray and sprinkle some more nuts on top of it.
8. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 30-35 minutes.
9. Garnish serving plate with the drops of chocolate sauce and take cake in a plate and garnish it with red cherries.