STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
Chef: Aanal Kotak
Recipe Servings: 4 Persons
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Ingredients for Strawberry Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
• 1.25 Cups all purpose flour
• 2 Tbsp Cornstarch
• ¼ Tsp salt
• ¼ + ⅛ Tsp Baking Soda
• 1 tsp Baking Powder
• ¾ Cup Powdered Sugar
• 1 Tsp Strawberry Essence
• 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
• ½ Cup Strawberry Pulp
• 1/3 Cup Canola Oil
• 1 Cup Milk Mixed With 1 Tbsp White Vinegar, or Use 1 Cup Buttermilk.
INGREDIENTS FOR CREAM CHEESE FROSTING: -
• 200 Gms Cream Cheese
• 50 Gms Margarine
• 400 Gms Icing Sugar
METHOD FOR STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES:-
• In a Bowl Whisk together all Purpose Flour, Cornstarch, Baking Powder, Baking Soda and Salt.
• Sift the Mixture Twice. Set aside.
• Mix together oil, powdered sugar and buttermilk. Mix till Creamy and well combined.
• Add Strawberry Essence and Mix
• Then combine with dry ingredient mixer.
• Add strawberry pulp Mix till all is well combined but do not over-mix. The batter is now done.
• Using an ice cream scoop (or any spoon), till the cupcakes liners 2/3 full with the batter.
• Baked at pre heated oven 180 F Degrees for 12-13 minutes or till toothpick inserted in the centres comes out clean.
• Remove cupcakes from oven and transfer onto a wire rack to cool completely.
METHOD FOR STRAWBERRY BUTTERCREAM FROSTING: -
• Now add Margarine, cream cheese and icing sugar mixing after each addition.
• Add food colour (if using) and mix.
• Once everything is nice and combined, beat the beat the buttercream at medium speed for 5 minutes to make it all fluffy and creamy.
• Frost the cooled eggless strawberry cupcakes with the prepared strawberry buttercream frosting and decorated with chocolate garnish.