CHOCO LAVA CAKE
Chef: Aanal Kotak
Recipe Servings: 3 Cakes
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Ingredients for Choco lava cake
• ½ Cup Refined Flour
• 3 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
• 1 Pinch Salt
• ¼ Tsp Baking Soda
WET INGREDIENTS FOR CHOCO LAVA CAKE
• ⅓ Cup Sugar
• ½ Cup Cold Water
• 2 Tbsp Oil, (Sunflower Or Olive Oil)
• ½ Tablespoon Lemon Juice Or Vinegar
• ¼ Tsp Vanilla Essence
TO BE ADDED LATER
• 90 To 100 Gms Compound Chocolate, cut in 5 equal pieces.
• Take a bowl and place a sieve on it. Add refined flour, salt, cocoa powder and baking soda, and mix well then keep aside.
• In another bowl take icing sugar and chilled water and dissolve it well.
• Then add oil, vanilla extract and vinegar, stir well.
• Now add the flour mixture into it.
• Mix very well with a wired whisk. However, do not over do the mixing.
• Pour the batter in a cupcake mould.
• Then place each chocolate squares into the batter. Gently press the chocolate squares, so that they get immersed in side the batter.
• Place the Muffins Mould in a preheated oven (200° C, 15 Mints) and bake at 200° C for 30 to 35 minutes.
• Once done, remove the mould from the oven. Let the chocolate lava cakes cool for 2 to 3 minutes.
• Then gently invert the mould on a serving plate or tray and remove the Lava Cup Cake.
• Using a small sieve, dust some icing sugar on the Choco lava cake and garnish with red cherries.
Serve Choco lava cake immediately.