FRUITY CUP CAKE
Updated: Apr 10, 2019
Chef: Aanal Kotak
Recipe Servings: 4 Persons
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Ingredients for Fruity Cake
1. 3 Tbsp Butter
2. 3 Tbsp Castor sugar
3. 4 Tbsp Milkmaid
4. ½ Cup Flour
5. ½ Tsp Baking powder
6. 2 Tsp Refined oil
7. ¼ Cup Milk
8. A pinch Nutmeg / cinnamon / cardamom powder
9. 120 Gms Mix dry fruits
10. 4 Tbsp Tutti frutti
11. ½ Tsp Vanilla essence
Ingredients for Chocolate Cream
1. Whipped cream
2. Chocolate Cookie powder
Ingredients for Garnish
1. Chocolate cookies
How to prepare Chocolate Cream
1. In a medium size bowl, add whipped cream and beat it to bring on a proper consistency beat till it the cream gets stagnant.
2. Add the powder of chocolate cookies to it and whisk it.
3. Fill the cream in a piping bag and use star nozzle or to garnish it on cake.
How to Prepare Fruity Cup Cake
1. Take both the melted butter, castor sugar in a bowl and beat the mixture till sugar gets dissolve. Now add cinnamon powder to get a strong flavour and beat the batter again.
2. On the other hand sieve the flour and add baking powder, milk and beat the mixture properly till the mixture gets light & fluffy.
3. Add Tutti frutti, mixed nuts, vanilla essence and mix it well.
4. Lastly add refined oil into it.
5. Pour batter into the prepared paper cups and keep the cups on the cake pan and bake it for 180°C for 20 minutes.
6. Using piping bag garnish chocolate cream on the cake on all sides of the cake.
7. Add half piece of the chocolate cookies on the cream.