Updated: Jan 30, 2019
Chef: Aanal Kotak
Recipe Servings: 1 Box
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Ingredients for Chai Masala
1. 2 Tsp dried ginger (saunth)
2. 2 Tbsp cinnamon Stick
3. 12-15 Cloves
4. 25 Gms black peppercorns, optional
5. 2 Tbsp green cardamom
How to prepare Chai Masala
1. In a pan take green cardamom and sauté till dry and keep aside in a separate bowl.
2. Take cloves in pan and sauté it till dry and transfer it to the same bowl.
3. Add black pepper corns in pan and sauté till dry and transfer it to the same bowl.
4. Add cinnamon sticks in pan and sauté till dry and transfer it to the same bowl.
5. Lastly add saunth powder in the bowl and mix it well with the transfer ingredients.
6. Grind until medium coarse powder in a blender and store it in airtight container for a year and use it to make addictive masala tea whenever you want to.
278 views0 comments