HONEY MARBLE BROWNIE
Updated: Feb 23, 2019
Chef: Aanal Kotak
Recipe Servings: 4 Persons
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Ingredients for Batter
1. 150 Gms Milkmaid
2. 4 Tbsp Honey
3. 100 Gms Maida
4. 2 Tbsp Butter (melted)
5. ½ Tsp Baking Powder
6. ½ Tsp Soda-bi-carb
7. 100 Ml Milk
1. 50 gms dark chocolate melted
Ingredients for Garnish
1. 2-3 Tbsp honey
2. 2-3 Tinned cherries
3. 2-3 Almond (finely sliced)
How to prepare Honey Marble Brownie
1. Pre-heat the oven to maximum temperature for 8-10 minutes.
2. In a medium size bowl take melted butter, honey, condensed milk and beat them properly.
3. Sieve Maida, baking powder and baking soda in same portion, Milk and whisk the batter properly.
4. Remove half portion of the batter and add melted chocolate to the other half portion and mix well.
5. Pour both batters in the tin. Swirl both the batters lightly so as to get a marbled effect.
6. Bake the batter in oven for 20 minutes at 180°C.
7. Remove and immediately top with 2-3 Tbsp honey droplets and sprinkle almond flakes on it.
8. Garnish it with tin cherries on the top.