Updated: Jan 30, 2019
Chef: Aanal Kotak
Recipe Servings: 4
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 2-5 Minutes
Ingredients of Carrot Paratha
· Wheat Flour / Atta – 1 cup + extra if needed
· Salt – 1/2 tsp
· Oil – 1 tblspn
· Water as needed
· Oil – 1/2 tsp
· Cumin Seeds / Jeerakam – 1/2 tsp
· Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
· Jeera Powder / Cmin Powder – 1 tsp
· Salt to taste
· Carrot – 1 medium size grated
· Coriander Leaves a handful finely chopped
How to Make Carrot Paratha
1. Start by making dough, take flour, salt, oil in a bowl. rub well so oil is mixed in with the flour.
2. Add in water slowly and knead to a soft smooth dough. Cover the dough with a bowl and set aside for 30 mins.
3. Heat oil in a pan, add in cumin an all spices. Add in salt and mix well. Add in carrot and give a quick 2 mins toss. Now add in coriander leaves and mix well. Set this mix in a bowl and let it cool down.
4. Take the dough and divide into equal balls. Take two balls and roll it out lightly.
5. Place one rolled paratha near you, spread some filling over it, cover with other paratha, seal the edges, use a rolling pin to roll the paratha even more.
6. Heat a tawa, put the paratha on hot tawa, cook for few sec, flip over, spread some oil over it, spread again, spread some more oil over it and cook on both sides till golden.
7. serve hot.
22 views0 comments