BANANA NUT CAKE
Updated: Jan 30, 2019
Chef: Aanal Kotak
Recipe Servings: 4 Persons
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Ingredients for Banana Nut Cake
1. ¼ Tsp soda bicarbonate
2. ½ Tsp Baking soda
3. 1 Cup (150g) Flour (Maida)
4. 2 Tbsp Butter softened
5. ¼ Cup (75 ml) Curd (Dahi)
6. ½ Tin (100g) Condensed milk
7. 1 Banana mashed
8. 1 Cup chopped Nuts (cashews, almonds, wall nuts)
Ingredients for Garnish
1. Chocolate Ganache
2. Colourful sugar balls & silver balls
How to prepare Banana Nut Cake
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C, Grease a cake pan and dust with flour and keep aside. Beat together melted butter and condensed milk till creamy, add curd and whisk well.
2. Sieve maida, baking powder and baking soda. Fold the maida into the milkmaid-dahi mixture and add mashed bananas and milk and mix it well.
3. Pour batter into the prepared paper cups and keep the cups on the cake pan and bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes.
4. Add the chopped nuts on the top of the cake and keep them to bake for another 15 minutes.
5. Put them on turn tables and spread chocolate ganache on the top covering the Dom shape of the cup cake with it.
Garnish it with colourful sugar balls.