SEVEN CHEESE PASTA
Chef: Aanal Kotak
Recipe Servings: 4 Persons
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Ingredients for Seven cheese pasta
1. 2 Tbsp Process Cheese
2. 2 Tbsp Yellow Cheddar Cheese
3. 2 Tbsp White Cheddar Cheese
4. 2 Tbsp Gouda Cheese
5. 2 Tbsp Mozzarella Cheese
6. 2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
7. 2 Tbsp Cream Cheese
8. 2 Cups Cooked Fusilli
9. 2 Cups Milk
10. 2 Tbsp Plain Flour (Maida)
11. 2 Tbsp Butter
12. 2 Tsp Finely Chopped Garlic (Lehsun)
13. ¼ Cup Yellow Capsicum Strips
14. ¼ Cup Green Capsicum Strips
15. ¼ Cup Red Capsicum Strips
16. ¼ Cup Sliced Zucchini
17. ¼ Cup Blanched Broccoli Florets
18. ¼ Cup Diagonally Cut & Blanched Baby Corn
19. 1 Tsp Dry Red Chilli Flakes (Paprika)
20. ½ Tsp Dried Mixed Herbs
HOW TO COOK SEVEN CHEESE PASTA
1. Take a deep bowl then combine the milk, plain flour (maida) and salt and whisk well till no lumps remain. Keep aside.
2. Take a broad non-stick pan, heat the butter in pan, and add finely chopped garlic (lehsun) and sauté on a medium flame for a few second.
3. Add ¼ cup yellow capsicum, green capsicum, red capsicum and zucchini and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
4. Add the blanched (half boil) broccoli florets and diagonally cut and blanched (half boil) baby corn and sauté on a medium flame for 1 min.
5. Add dry red chilli flakes, dried mixed herbs,
6. Add the cooked fusilli, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while tossing gently.
7. Then add 7 types of cheese and little salt, then mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2
minutes, while stirring continuously.
173 views1 comment