POTATO ROSTI WITH PARSLEY YOGHURT DIP
Chef: Aanal Kotak
Recipe Servings: 2 Persons
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Ingredients for Potato Rosti
1. ½ Cup grated potatoes (un-boiled)
2. 1 ½ Tsp Kitchen king masala
3. ½ Cup instant noodles (cooked)
4. 2 Tbsp onion (finely chopped)
5. 2 Tbsp capsicum (finely chopped)
6. 2-3 Tsp besan (Bengal gram)
7. 1 Tsp green chillies (finely chopped)
8. 1 Tsp garlic (finely chopped)
9. Salt as per taste
10. A pinch garam masala
11. 2 Tbsp oil
Ingredients for Garnish
1. Parsley (chopped)
Ingredients for Parsley Yoghurt Dip
1. ½ Cup hang curds
2. 2 Tbsp finely chopped parsley
3. 2 Tsp finely chopped spring onion greens
4. 1 Tsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
5. 2 Tsp spreaded Cheese
6. Salt to taste
How to prepare Parsley Yoghurt Dip
1. In a bowl take hang curd, add spread cheese, parsley, garlic, green onions and salt if required and beat well.
2. Transfer to a separate bowl and keep aside.
How to cook Potato Rosti
1. Take half cooked boiled noodles in a bowl, add grated potatoes, onions, capsicum, green chillies, garlic, kitchen king masala, garam masala, salt and mix it properly.
2. Now add Besan for binding to make batter.
3. Take a griddle and sprinkle some oil on it, add a spoonful of batter and spread the rosti as thin as you can with the help of spoon.
4. Cook the rosti from both the sides by applying oil.
Garnish it with chopped parsley and Serve it with parsley yoghurt dip.
119 views0 comments