Updated: Apr 10, 2019
Chef: Aanal Kotak
Recipe Servings: 2 Persons
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Ingredients for Manchow Soup
1. ½ Cup Noodles (boiled)
2. 1 Tsp oil
3. 1 Tsp Garlic (lehsun) (finely chopped)
4. 1 Tsp Ginger (adrak) (finely chopped)
5. 1 Tsp Green chillies (finely chopped)
6. ½ Cup mixed veggies (cabbage, cauliflower, capsicum, carrot, French beans) (roughly chopped)
7. 2 Tsp Cornflour
8. 1 Tsp Red chilli sauce
9. 2 Tsp Vinegar
10. Salt as per taste
11. 1Tsp soy sauce
12. 1Tsp Black peppercorns (kalimirch) powder
13. Water as required
14. 4-5 Tsp Corn flour and water mixture
15. Oil for frying
Ingredients for vegetable Stock
1. 1 Seasoning cube (powdered)
2. 1 Bowl hot water
Ingredients for Topping
1. Fried Golden Garlic
2. Fried noodles
How to prepare Vegetable Stock
1. Take hot water in a bowl and add 1 seasoning cube powder in it, mix well and keep aside.
How to cook Manchow Soup
1. Combine together corn flour and boiled noodles properly and keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok on a high flame and fry coated noodles on a fast flame till crispy, remove in a separate bowl and keep aside.
3. In a same pan heated with oil, add garlic, ginger, green chillies and sauté well on a fast flame for few seconds.
4. Add veggies and toss together on a fast flame.
5. Add prepared vegetable stock, soya sauce and red chilli sauce, and vinegar, salt, stir occasionally.
6. Now add 4-5 Tsp prepared corn flour and water slurry, slowly-slowly and cook on a high flame for 2-3 more minutes.
7. Lastly add black pepper powder.
8. Switch off the flame and take out in a soup bowl.
Serve immediately topped with fried noodles and golden garlic.
275 views0 comments