LEMON GRASS & MINT TEA
Chef: Aanal Kotak
Recipe Servings: 2 Persons
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Ingredients for Lemon Grass & Mint Tea
1. 2 Tbsp chopped lemon grass (hare chai ki patti)
2. 10-12 Mint leaves (phudina)
3. 1 cardamom (elaichi) (crushed)
4. ¼ Tsp chai masala
5. ¾ Cup milk
6. 1 ½ Tsp tea leaves
7. 1 Tsp sugar
8. Water as required
Ingredients for Garnish
1. 1 Parsley leaf
How to cook Lemon Grass & Mint Tea
1. Boil ¼ cup of water in a sauce pan, add lemon grass, mint leaves, tea leaves, sugar, cardamom, chai masala, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Add milk, mix well and boil on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
3. Strain the tea in a cup.
Garnish it with a parsley leaf.