HARA BHARA KEBAB
Updated: Feb 23, 2019
Chef: Aanal Kotak
Recipe Servings: 2 Persons
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Ingredients for Hara Bhara Kebab
1. ½ Cup Potatoes (boiled)
2. 2 Tbsp Fresh green peas (Par-boiled)
3. 2 Tbsp Spinach (palak) (blanched)
4. 2 Tbsp Grated Paneer
5. 1 Tsp Coriander (dhania) (chopped)
6. 1 Tsp Mint leaves (Phudina) (chopped)
7. 1 Tbsp Green chillies (finely chopped)
8. ¼ Tsp Ginger (adrak) ( finely chopped)
9. 1 ½ Tsp Chaat masala
10. 2-3 Tsp Cornflour
11. Oil for deep frying
12. Salt as per taste
13. 1 Tsp Lemon juice
14. 5 Pieces Whole Cashew
15. Water as required
Ingredients for Salads
1. 1 Tbsp Cabbage (cut into juliennes)
2. 1 Tbsp Beet root (cut into juliennes)
3. 1 Tbsp Onion (cut into juliennes)
4. 1 Tbsp Green capsicum (cut into juliennes)
5. 1 Tbsp Carrot (cut into juliennes)
6. 1 ½ Tsp Chaat masala
How to prepare Salad
1. In a bowl, take all veggies and sprinkle chaat masala on them and mix all together well.
How to cook Hara Bhara kebab
1. In a grinder, add green peas and coarsely grind. Keep aside.
2. In a bowl, add potatoes and green peas, spinach, mint leaves, coriander, green chillies, ginger and mix everything properly.
3. Add salt, chaat masala, lemon juice, paneer, corn flour and mix well. Add some more corn flour and paneer if required. Keep aside.
4. Heat oil in a deep non-stick pan, and let the oil heat for few minutes.
5. Now from prepared kebab dough make flat round shaped kebabs with your hands and dip kebabs in corn flour and dust to remove extra corn flour. (Apply some water in your palms while making kebabs so that the dough doesn’t stick to your palms). Repeat same to make more 4 kebabs.
6. Top kaju on each kebab and press gently in middle before frying.
7. Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the kebabs from both the sides till crispy.
8. Remove kebabs in a plate and sprinkle some chaat masala on it.
Serve kebabs with green chutney and salads.