CHETTINAD PANINI SANDWICH
Updated: Feb 23, 2019
Chef: Aanal Kotak
Recipe Servings: 2-3 Persons
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Ingredients for Chettinad Sandwich Masala
1. ½ cup potato (boiled & mashed)
2. ¼ cup kaju (crushed)
3. 15-20 curry leaves
4. 2 Tsp coconut powder
5. 2 Tsp Chettinad masala
6. Salt to taste
7. ¼ cup green coriander
8. 2 Tsp green chilli (finely chopped)
9. 2 Tsp Oil
Ingredients for Serving
1. 2 Panini bread
2. Tomato Chutney (South Indian) (optional)
3. Spread Cheese
4. 1 Tsp Butter
How to cook Chettinad Sandwich Masala
1. Heat oil in a pan; add green chilli and sauté well.
2. Add curry leaves, crushed kaju, coconut powder, Chettinad masala, salt, coriander leaves, stir till masala get curdle.
3. Now add mashed potato and mix properly on medium flame.
4. Masala is ready. Transfer in a bowl and keep aside.
How to assemble Masala in Sandwich
1. Slice Panini Bread into halves and slit from centre to make pocket; apply spread cheese inside pocket of the breads.
2. Spread Tomato-Garlic Chutney and stuff Sandwich masala evenly, cover it back.
3. Heat butter in a pan, shallow fry sandwich from both the sides till crispy.
4. Remove from the flame and cut sandwich from middle and serve.